ya know, this is why I hate VT, just a short few years ago they were the door mat of college football, the kinda team you schedule for a homecomming game if you are a Miami, or even a Tennessee for that matter...now everywhere I turn it is some fan, deffending them and telling me how great they are...If I am not mistaken, they were leading college football early this year in personal fouls, I don't know if they ended the season still on top in that great stat collum or not...It really bothered me in the Duke game when there was 3 maybe 4 late hit personal fouls on the quarter back in the first half, until the last one sent him to the locker room, not to return, and as he lay there on the ground from this cheap shot, the VT linebackers celibrated by running up to one another and doing chest bumps....It was DUKE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!and Beamer benched no-one, not even for one play.... one word for that THUGS.... and they only got like that after the Vick clan came...